Foods For Energy and Focus
As the school year has begun, it is important for moms to have the energy to keep up with all the kids' busy schedules, have focus to help with homework and get all the tasks done at home and at work.
I like keeping a couple goodnessknows snacks squares in my purse so that I can easily grab one on the days that I'm busy running around. I have to keep up with my kids! The best part is, goodnessknows snacks squares are bite-size and can easily pop in my mouth!
Here are some other great foods to keep you focused and full of energy throughout the day.
- goodnessknows snacks - 150 calories per serving and has no high fructose corn syrup and contain no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
- Leafy greens - studies show that people who eat 1-2 servings of leafy greens per day have the mental focus of people 5 years their junior.
- Brown rice - rich in manganese, a mineral that produces energy from carbs and protein.
- Sweet potatoes - high in Vitamin A and C and carbs, sweet potatoes will help keep your energy up when midday fatigue kicks in.
- Avocados - help with cognative function, as well as memory and concentration.
This post is sponsored by goodnessknows.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of goodnessknows. The opinions and text are all mine.