How to Create a Picture-Perfect Gluten-Free Easter with The Maine Pie Co.
This is a paid advertisement.
Whether you love sitting down to a hearty brunch or you can’t wait for the annual egg hunt, Easter is the perfect time to celebrate with family and friends. Holidays aren’t always easy for gluten-free eaters, especially when it comes to big family meals.
At The Maine Pie Co. we have you covered. From our pie shells to our ready-to-bake pies and tarts, everything we make is gluten-free. And if our rave reviews are any indication, we think everyone who gathers around your table will love our artisan gluten free desserts.
Ready to start baking? Here’s how to create a picture-perfect gluten-free Easter.
Get Savory With a Gluten-Free Quiche
Easter brunch is a perfect time for a savory quiche. With our frozen gluten free pie shells, it’s easy to whip up a quiche that everyone can dig into. We like to make ours with traditional springtime ingredients, but we can never resist throwing in a few unexpected surprises.
Gluten-Free Brie, Mushroom and Bacon Quiche
• 1 frozen The Maine Pie Co. gluten-free 9” deep dish pie crust
• 4 oz. brie cheese
• 4 oz. Swiss cheese
• 1 cup mushrooms, sliced and sautéed
• 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 6 eggs
• 1/2 cup heavy cream
• 1/2 cup plain yogurt
• 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prebake The Maine Pie Co. gluten-free pie crust according to package directions.
3. Cut rind off brie, and cube both brie and Swiss cheeses.
4. Layer cheese, bacon, and mushrooms on bottom of pie crust.
5. Mix eggs, heavy cream, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper, and pour on top of cheese, bacon, and mushroom mixture.
6. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set.
7. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Add Sweet Touches With Gluten-Free Tarts and Pies
On Easter, there’s no need to skimp on dessert just because you are gluten free! We recommend offering guests a few delicious options to satisfy their sweet tooth!
Many of our year-round pie varieties, such as apple and blueberry are hits on any occasion but our three berry and strawberry rhubarb pies are great choices to add springtime flavors to your Easter table.
If you’re looking to tempt your guests with a treat that’s even more indulgent, set your sights on our tarts. Our lemon curd tart, an almond cookie crust filled with tart lemon curd, is always a favorite. For chocolate lovers we recommend our dark chocolate tart. A decadent mix between a warm brownie and dark chocolate truffle, our gluten free chocolate tart is great served with whipped cream, powdered sugar, or fresh berries on top.
Want to make this picture-perfect gluten-free Easter for your family and friends? Use our store locator to find our pies and tarts at natural food stores and supermarkets near you or purchase online from Gluten-Free Mall and have these gluten-free goodies shipped right to your doorstep. Happy Easter and Happy Spring!!