Why You Should Be Cooking With Beer
If you like cooking, you might know how many different ingredients you can use in various types of recipes. But have you ever thought of cooking with beer? If not, then you should think about it now. Cooking with beer adds not only extra flavor to your recipe but also incorporates several nutrients into it. Here, we will tell you about the benefits of adding beer into your everyday cooking, and how you can add it into various recipes.
Also, when you are using beer bottles almost every day, you will need bottle openers along with them. You can buy them here: Bulk Bottle Openers. Now that you have the beer and the bottle openers, let’s move on to the cooking.
Benefits Of Beer In Cooking
Drinking beer is often associated with having a beer belly, which is not wrong. But what you might not know is that when you cook with a precise quantity of beer, it does not add many calories to the food. Also, it provides with several health benefits like:
● If taken in a certain quantity, beer can help in controlling diabetes.
● Studies have proven that drinking a limited quantity of beer every day can help in preventing kidney stones.
● The taste of beer promotes dopamine in the body that can help in improving mental health.
● Beer increases the density of the bones. Hence, making them stronger.
● Beer can reduce bad cholesterol in the body, which can help in preventing heart problems.
● If you have blood pressure issues, then it can be regulated with beer consumption.
● Last but not least, beer helps in aiding the digestive system with its acid.
With so many advantages of cooking with beer, why would anyone not want to add it to their recipes? You should start cooking with beer right away.
The next question comes, how to add beer in cooking? You cannot add beer in every other recipe. There are some specific foods that you can cook with beer, like:
● Beer Bread: You can cook a yeastless bread with beer. All you need for this recipe is Beer, All-Purpose Flour, Butter, Salt, Honey, and Baking Powder. You have to mix all these ingredients in a bowl and bake it for 40 minutes. Your ‘without yeast bread’ will be ready in no time.
● Beer-Braised Chicken: You might have seen top-notch chefs using beer to marinate the chicken. But you can also add beer along with potatoes, onions, and mustard in a pot and then simmer chicken into it. It will add a delicious flavor to the chicken.
● Hotdog: Almost everyone appreciates hotdogs. You can give a nice twist to it by adding beer into the recipe. All you need is Beer, Ketchup, and barbeque sauce. Add all these ingredients in a bowl and coat the sausage with this sauce before cooking. It will add a delightful taste to the recipe.
There are several other recipes that you can make with beer, and you can find all those easily on the internet. You only have to remember one thing, that is to use beer in a limited quantity. Otherwise, it can be proven harmful.