Garbanzo Bean Salad with Chili Lime Vinaigrette
Garbanzo Bean Salad with Chili Lime VinaigretteWe are always looking for healthy sides and salads that are different from the usual. This recipe for Garbanzo Bean Salad with Chili Lime Vinaigrette is nutritious, packs a lot of healthy and fresh vegetables and a perfect accompaniment to grilled, roasted or pan fried meats or all on it's own. This is also a great topping on salad greens and even warmed up, if you're looking for a hot meal.
Don't be afraid to pack it in your lunchbox as well!
- Garbanzo Salad:
- 1 can garbanzo beans/chickpeas, drained and washed
- 2 cups halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 zucchini, chopped into cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Chili Lime Vinaigrette:
- 2 1/2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- 1/4 fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Whisk together all the ingredients for Chili Lime Vinaigrette and taste for seasoning.
Take all the ingredients and gently toss together in a bowl and set aside at room temperature or the refrigerator, tossed with Chili Lime Vinaigrette.