Spicy Pork and Nectarine Salad
Spicy Pork & Nectarine Salad by Momma Cuisine
- 1 1/2 pounds sliced pork belly, half inch slices
- 1/4 cup gochujang paste
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectarine
- 2 tablespoons rice cooking wine
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups field greens lettuce, washed and dried
- 3 nectarines, cored and sliced
- Gochujang Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons gochujang paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Marinate the pork belly slices with the gochujang paste, honey and salt for at least 20 minutes.
Cook on the grill for about 3-5 minutes each side, until fully cooked.
Once the pork bellies are cooked, set them aside and let them cool. Once cool, slice them into 1/2 inch (bite-sized) pieces.
But the field greens lettuce mix in a salad bowl. Top the salad with sliced pork bellies and sliced nectarines.
Take the gochujang paste and put in a mixing bowl with honey and salt. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking to incorporate them.
Drizzle on top of the salad