Video: Grilled Mojo Shrimp
I love to grill and shrimp is the perfect great everyday meal because it's quick and delicious! Mojo is a delicious sauce and marinade used in Hispanic cooking. It is a delicious combination of citrus juices, tons of garlic, fresh cilantro, cumen, paprika and a little heat from jalapenos or Serrano peppers. Mojo sauce is incredibly easy to make and it will turn simple grilled shrimp into a flavor explosion that is simply delicioso! Have you tried making your own mojo?
Share your recipe in the comments below!
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 6-8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, deveined and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cumen
- 1.5 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, use your favorite
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and thawed