Video: Proscuitto & Leeks Fettuccine
Sponsored by Kenmore and Cookmore.com. Produced by Fox Valley Magazine.
Leeks and chives are delicious this time of year, and this recipe for Proscuitto & Leeks Fettuccine is a quick meal that is also perfect for an afternoon or dinner with friends. Pasta recipes are some of my favorite great everyday meals recipes because they are versatile and lends itself to so many ingredients and flavors. This is a light and fresh recipe and uses only a few ingredients but has a great wow effect!
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked until al dente
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cleaned and sliced leeks
- 1 cup chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 pound Proscuitto, slice in big pieces
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Shredded Parmesan cheese.