Video: Paleo Sweet Potato “Cornbread” with @KitchFix #GFFChi
Share with fiends
Paleo Sweet Potato “Cornbread”
3/4 cup, mashed sweet potato
1 cup, shredded sweet potato
1 cup honey
1 cup coconut water
1 cup almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
1 TBS Baking Soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
½ cup coconut oil
1. The best way to get mashed sweet potatoes is to throw a sweet potato on a tray and into a 350F for about 30 minutes. Remove it, let it cool slightly, peel it, and then mash it. While this is happening you can get the rest of your ingredients measured.
2. Start be measuring the remaining wet ingredients into a large bowl. Shred your potatoes, measure the honey, coconut water and crack the eggs. Place this into a large bowl and add the mashed sweet potato.
3. In a seperate bowl, add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and pepper. Whisk these together to disperse the seasoning and baking soda.
4. Next fold the dry into the wet ingredients using a spatula.
5. Finally melt the coconut oil, and whisk slowly into the batter.
6. Line a 9×13 aluminum pan with some parchment paper (prevents sticking) and then grease it slightly with a little left over coconut oil. Pour the batter into the mixture.
7. Place the cornbread in a 300F oven for 30-45 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted into the middle of the pan and comes out clean!
This paleo sweet potato cornbread recipe was so good! The ingredients are so delicious, healthy, whole and your family and friends will love this delicious cornbread recipe, I guarantee. Check out KitchFix here and see how they can deliver wholesome food to you and your family!