An Exciting Colorado Getaway: Luxury Travel on a Budget
Denver is a great place to visit for a luxury vacation on a budget. The city has a lot to offer in terms of activities, dining, and entertainment. There are many free or low-cost attractions that are perfect for families or groups of friends. And, if you're willing to splurge a little, there are plenty of ways to enjoy the city's luxury side.
Here are some of the best places to visit in Denver, Colorado, for a luxury vacation on a budget:
1. The Denver Museum of Nature and Science: One of the most highly regarded museums in town, this institution has a large collection of engaging displays ideal for kids and adults. Residents of Colorado get in for free, and there are several discounts available to out-of-state visitors.
2. The Denver Zoo: If you're looking for a fun, educational activity the whole family will enjoy, the Denver Zoo is a great option. Home to more than 4,000 animals from all over the world, there are plenty of opportunities to learn something new. Plus, Colorado residents get in free!
3. The Botanic Gardens: The Botanic Gardens are a must-see for any nature lover. The gardens are free to enter, and there are many different gardens to explore. There is also a cafe on site, as well as a gift shop.
4. The Denver Art Museum: The Denver Art Museum is one of the city's most popular museums. It has a diverse collection of art, ranging from traditional to contemporary. Residents of Colorado are entitled to free admission, while out-of-state visitors may save money by purchasing tickets in advance.
5. The Denver Mint: The Denver Mint is a great place to learn about the history of money and coinage. Admission is free, and there are tours available.
6. Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre: The Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre is a must-see for any music lover. The amphitheater is one of the most popular in the United States, and it's encircled by magnificent hiking opportunities. Admission is free, and visitors from other states can get significant reductions.
7. The 16th Street Mall: The 16th Street Mall is a great place to do some shopping, people watching, or just take a stroll. There are many restaurants and shops to choose from, and the mall is pedestrian-friendly.
8. Larimer Square: Larimer Square is one of the most well-known landmarks in Denver. It has a wide range of restaurants, bars, and boutiques. It's also an excellent location to people-watch or stroll around.
9. Union Station: If you're ever in Denver, be sure to check out Union Station. It's not only a major train hub but also has plenty of places to eat, shop, and explore. Plus, it's a great spot for people-watching or simply taking a leisurely walk.
10. The Rocky Mountains: The Rockies are a must-see for any nature lover. There are several different hiking routes to select from, and the views are incredible. The park is free of charge, and out-of-state visitors can save money by visiting during certain times of the year.
With this top in mind, you can start planning your trip to Colorado. How? We have prepared a list of the best hotels and restaurants that are perfect for luxury travel on a budget, seasoned with the activities listed above. Check it out and start planning your trip today:
Best Three Hotels in Denver, Colorado, on a Budget
1. Hampton Inn Denver-Cherry Creek: Located in the heart of Cherry Creek, this hotel is a great option for those looking to be close to all the shopping and dining the neighborhood has to offer. The hotel offers free breakfast and Wi-Fi, and there are many discounts available.
2. Marriott Denver Tech Center: This hotel is a great option for travelers who want to be close to the Denver Tech Center.
3. Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel: This hotel is a great option for travelers who want to be close to all the action in downtown Denver.
Best Three Restaurants in Denver, Colorado, on a Budget
1. The Squeaky Bean: Enjoy fresh, seasonal, and local dishes at this popular farm-to-table restaurant. The menu changes often, so there's always something new to try.
2. Linger: This eclectic eatery offers a unique dining experience with its inventive dishes and great views of downtown Denver.
3. Root Down: This farm-to-table restaurant is a great option for those looking for healthy and delicious food. The menu changes seasonally, so there's always something new to try.
To make sure you make the most of your time here, book your accommodation in advance, as well as your plane tickets if you're coming from out of state. Once you're all set, start exploring all that Denver has to offer! A Denver limo service is the easiest way to get around without having to worry about parking or directions.
When you're planning your trip, be sure to keep an eye out for discounts and coupons. Many attractions offer group rates, which can save you a lot of money. You can also find coupons in travel magazines and online. With a little planning, you can have an amazing and affordable trip to Denver.
When it comes to finding the best things to do in Denver on a budget, there is no shortage of options. From free museums and art galleries to scenic parks and outdoor activities, there is something for everyone. And with so many affordable hotels and restaurants, you can easily find a place to stay and eat without breaking the bank. So start planning your trip today and see all that Denver has to offer!
Photo by Colin Lloyd: https://www.pexels.com/photo/the-union-station-in-front-of-a-snow-covered-road-during-winter-7178620/