Roasted Tomato with Prosciutto di San Daniele & Grana Padano Toast Blog
When we’re thinking of luxury foods, one of the foods that come to mind is paper thin sliced prosciutto.
In this recipe I tried Prosciutto di San Daniele for the first time -- and talk about ultimate luxury! Since toast is such a popular way to get creative with meals, I decided to get in the kitch to make Roasted Tomato with Prosciutto & Grana Padano Toast.
What comes out is an elegant dish drizzled with extra virgin olive oil that’s a quick and easy meal that can easily be served at a brunch or gathering with friends and family.
- 2 slices artisan bread
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 slices Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Shaved Grana Padano cheese
1. Roast tomatoes tossed with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano for 15 min on 425 degrees 2. Toast the slices of bread
3. Spread the tomatoes on the toasted bread evenly
4. Add 2 slices of Prosciutto di Parma on each toast
5. Top with Grana Padano cheese
For more recipes, visit: www.iconsofeuropeantaste.eu