Learn How To Make Pretzels With These Tips
This is a shared recipe for mommacuisine.com and not an original Momma Cuisine recipe.
Need a snack on game night?
Pretzel bites are always a winner, especially with a jalapeno cream cheese tip. If you make the rolls a little bigger, you can even use them as burger buns or sliders. You could even make a German potato pancake and create a snack buffet.
Soft Pretzel Bites
You need the following ingredients for this recipe:
- 3 cups of water warmed up to 110F
- One package of active dry yeast measuring 1 1/4 teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 cups of bread flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 6 cups of normal-temperature water
- 6 cups of all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons of melted and separated butter
- 6 tablespoons of baking soda